There are many benefits to salt systems:
• Fewer chemicals used in the pool
• No eye or skin irritation
• There are no chemical odors
• No toys and clothes bleaching
However, you should know that:
1. Water temperatures should be more than 50 degrees for salt cells to work.
2. You should replace salt cells about every three to five years.
3. You must have a minimum level of Stablizer.
Pool salt systems are convenient in that they provide a constant amount of chlorine sanitizer. With fewer irritating chloramides and the soft effects of the electrolytic process, swimming in the pool becomes a very comfortable experience, especially for people who are sensitive to chlorine.